- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Today starts the first day of what’s considered one of the best international artistic event in south Florida. This year Art Basel showcases first class artwork from around the world. There will be Over 250 of the world’s leading galleries participating this year, and drawing over 50,000 art lovers each year.
It’s exciting to hear about all these leading galleries from North America, Latin America, Europe, and Africa are here to show their artwork from masters of Modern and contemporary art, and also new emerging artist. Paintings, sculptures, drawings, installations, photographs, films will be on displayed at the main exhibition hall, while ambitious artworks and performances become part of the landscape at nearby beaches, Collins Park and SoundScape Park. We are super excited….
South Beach will transform into an art lovers paradise, with miles and miles of outdoor murals/ portraits and installations, pop-up shops/sip and shops popping up all around town. I love the creative expression, and being able to find joy in someone else’s work. There will be dozens of concerts, club parties, and events in get involved in and also to meet these artists. All the vendors and artists are competing to attract the fans, the art lovers. This is a huge weekend for Miami and we will be in da mix meeting and exploring the event.