- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
I cried this morning… I woke up and heard Tupac mother passed, another strong black woman has passed. She caught the system, battled adversity, went to war with drugs and never stayed down…. I didn’t know Afeni personally but she taught me. She taught us. Rip mother Shakur.
Dear Mama: #Tupac’s Mother Afeni Shakur Dead At 69 – blogged by: @eleven8
#AfeniShakur, activist and beloved mother of the late #TupacShakur, has died. She was 69 years old. The Marin County Sherriff’s Office in northern California confirmed her death early Tuesday. A cause of death has not been revealed.
Born Alice Faye Williams, Afeni changed her name when she moved to #NewYork and joined the #BlackPantherParty. In 1969, she and fellow Black Panther members were arrested and charged with conspiracy to bomb numerous city landmarks. Afeni worked as her own criminal defense and was acquitted of all charges.
A year after #2Pac’s death, Afeni founded the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation in Georgia, which provides performing art programs for the youth.
It’s sad to hear of Afeni Shakur’s death just days before Mother’s Day, a day synonymous with the song her son dedicated to her. Our condolences to Afeni’s loved ones. #rip