- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
An 11-year-old boy accused of fatally shooting his 8-year-old neighbor when she refused to show him her puppies got the 12-gauge shotgun used in the shooting from an unlocked closet in his mobile home in White Pine, Tenn., police say. Jefferson County Sheriff Bud McCoig tells the Washington Post the gun belonged to the boy’s father. A neighbor tells WBIR that MaKayla Dyer, 8, was playing outside with neighbors around 7:30pm on Saturday when the pair began speaking through an open window of the boy’s home. “He asked the little girl to see her puppies. She said no and laughed and then turned around, looked at her friend, and said, ‘Let’s go get the—’ and never got ‘puppies’ out.” McCoig says the boy “retrieved a gun” and shot MaKayla through the window, before throwing the gun outside.