- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
This story is so hilarious, so 50 Cent is officially saying that Rick Ross released the sex tape of his baby moms with 50 Cent. 50 Cent will be taking Ross to court.
Rick Ross was responsible for blasting the sex tape of his baby mama out to the world … 50 Cent is now taking aim at Ross in court after Rick Ross baby mother tried to sue 50 for pain and suffering. Now what’s crazy is that everyone involved is completely wrong. The sex tape was created to humiliate RickRoss and now everyone suing each other.
50 has filed a lawsuit — in which he’s trying to deflect blame from himself for the video which now has millions of views. Lastonia Leviston has sued 50 claiming she was so distraught after 50 posted the video she contemplated suicide.
But now 50 says Ross is actually the one who created the problem because he or one of his lackeys was first to post it … 50 just linked to it. 50 points to an interview Ross did with a radio station the day before the video was posted in which he said he was going to put the sex tape online.
50 says in his legal docs if he loses his lawsuit to Leviston, Ross should cover most of the judgment because he’s really the guilty party.
Leviston claims in her lawsuit the guy in her sex tape gave the video to 50 — who was more than eager to blast it out because it would embarrass his rival, Rick Ross.
What yall think?