- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
According to Papoose, Yes she will be released.
Papoose recently got on the mic during a performance and announced Remy Ma’s release date. During the performance Papoose said, “They locked my bitch up for six years, But guess what? July, she coming home.”
Papoose went on to say,
“July 30th y’all, It’s goin’ down for real…She took that bid better than I seen a lot of niggas take they bids. I was there every step of the way and she took that shit like a champ. We ain’t glorifying that shit. Whatever happened happened. But it’s an actual fact. She handled that shit like a real bitch.”
Remember back in May 2008, Remy was sentenced to eight years in prison after she was charged with shooting an associate, Makeda Barnes-Joseph. Back then Remy spoke to the judge and stated she was not a thug, to me she sure was doing thug activities.
In July 2012, Remy Ma spoke from prison, she stated “Yeah, been a little minute, Been almost five years that I’ve been gone. People had a lot of time to chill. It’s almost over. I’m gonna be back like I never left.”
Well Remy Ma, we ready, HipHop is ready, give us what you got.