So I read an interesting article in Miami New Times about this amazing opening of a classic old school drive in movie theater. We cant wait for the grand opening of The Blue Starlite Miami Urban Drive-In, the boutique styled drive in movie theater is located 70 NW 29th St Wynwood, Fl. The movie theater is owned by Josh Frank, who is a successful drive-in theater business owner from Austin, Texas.
For everyone interested The movie theater officially opens Wednesday, October 9, 2013. And if your interested in an early viewing or see what Blue Starlite theater has to offer you can go during the preview nights from September 18 through 23.
According to the article the space is “intimate”, which to me means “really small but chic”. But the article stresses that you can expect the full drive-in experience, which includes vintage car speakers, concession stands filled with snacks. This is RealRoZay must see. If anyone goes before me, please comment and let us know…
Ticket packages range from $25 to $60. Visit miamiurbandrivein.com
It better be worth the price…
- Save the drive-in movie theaters! (thesandbar.typepad.com)
- Drive-in movie theater needs online votes to survive (newsobserver.com)
- Cast your vote to help save a Kansas drive-in theater (kansas.com)
- Memories of Drive-In Movie Theaters (wgnradio.com)
- Saving the American Drive-in (huffingtonpost.com)